Sunday, December 4, 2011

How The Giants Can Make The Playoffs

I refuse to believe that the New York Giants have sealed their destiny because of these past four losses.

That being said, I have a plan for them to win.

I never expected them to defeat the Packers in the first place, although the loss had me hanging on the edge of my seat, heart racing, and the most excited I had been about a potential victory in quite some time, maybe even since Superbowl XLII! (Coincidence, two undefeated teams vs. the
underdog Giants...)

The Giants (6-6), absolutely, positively, NEED to win three of their next four games.

*Dec. 11 @ Dallas
*Dec. 18 @ Washington
*Jan. 1 vs. Dallas

If that plan works out, the Giants will finish with a 9-7 record, but with Washington and Philly out of contention, and the Jets in the other conference, they will make the playoffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment