Sunday, October 27, 2013

They Might Be Giants

They Might Be Giants

Big Blue On Course to Re-Write Season

My beloved Giants are BACK BABY, and so am I!

Over my time operating this blog I have been an outspoken critic of the Giants, but my fandom has never waived! I have criticized players, coaches and personel alike, while hoping my beloved Big Blue can become top of the list like I know they can be, and have had the honor of covering their Super Bowl XLVI championship.

So you can only imagine my frustration at the 0-6 start. Screaming at my television and radio alike, pressing questions on Twitter to Patricia Traina, Giants writer (and a must-follow)! And also staying true, praying that John Mara and Steve Tisch not fire our coaches.

So with a two-game winning streak on the books, our season may be ready to turn around after all.

Future Hall of Famers, Quarterback Eli Manning, Head Coach Tom Coughlin, and OC Kevin Gilbride have been instrumental in our rise.

The NFC (L)East is readily available to be claimed, and I KNOW Big Blue can do it! 9-7 or 8-8 is not out of reach here!

And that my friends, is just what I want to hear!





No comments:

Post a Comment